From technical knowledge to professional practices, students will get a broader perspective in viticulture and enology, with particular focus on sensory analysis.
Our Bachelor’s degree in Viticulture and Enology will allow graduates to:
• Become a skilled professional in the global wine industry
• Participate in projects related to international viticulture and winemaking techniques
• Provide technical advice and support to other wine industry professionals
• Acquire specific knowledge in sensory analysis
• Completed 2nd year of undergraduate studies (equivalent to French “BAC + 2” Level or U.S. associate degree of 2 years) in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, fermentation and/or food sciences, agriculture, mathematical, and physical sciences
• English language proficiency at CEFR level B2