Cirad defines a partnership arrangements as a set of partners driven by the desire to work together with shared perspectives and goals. It is also a long-term human, material and financial commitment; a shared research theme; a given geographical field; multiple skills and activities.
Partnership arrangements can focus on several scientific fields.
Examples of arrangements run jointly by Agreenium members:
- Irrigation systems in the Maghreb - SIRMA (CIHEAM-IAMM-Supagro-Cirad-Irstea-AgroParisTech)
- Variety innovation and improvement in West Africa - IAVAO (Cirad - Supagro)
- Altitude production systems and sustainability in Madagascar - SPAD (Cirad-Supagro)
- International advance biology consortium in Brazil - CIBA (Inra-Cirad)
- Caribbean animal health network - CaribVET (Cirad-Inra)